The Quan Zhen Cultural Society (Singapore) was formally registered with the Registry of Societies (ROS) in the Republic of Singapore on 8 April 2016. (UEN: T16SS0069B)
The Society was established by three key Taoist priests – Master Chung Kwang Tong (Wei Yi), Master Liu Peihua (Wei Xing), and Master Chin Kwee Yong (Wei Xin) – along with 7 other ordained Taoist priests.
Our members have been actively involved in conducting Taoist lectures, participating in inter-faith and intra-faith engagements both locally and internationally.
The aims and objects of the Quan Zhen Cultural Society shall be:
- To propagate Taoism by organizing educational courses, public lectures, forums, etc. on Taoism.
- To serve as a platform especially for the young ones for Taoist views and act as a communication networks for the young Taoists.
- Preserve the culture and practice of Taoist Complete Perfection Dragon Gate Sect’s Rites and Rituals.
- To instill leadership qualities among Members and to facilitate other Taoist Organizations in leadership and advice.
- To enter into arrangements, agreements and to affiliate, liaise and cooperate with other similar bodies locally and overseas which subscribe to similar objectives, aims and aspirations of the Society.
- In furtherance of the above objects, the Society may
- Train and encourage members to perform social services.
- Offer and propagate Taoist’s teachings to the members
- Afford members healthy and decent recreational activities